No longer awkward: Communicating With Clients Through The Toughest Times of Life
Our guidebook is the definitive resource for professionals who work with clients in transition. It is packed with insightful research-based knowledge, instantly usable templates, and practical applications that have a profound impact on clients and professionals alike.
A friend indeed: help those you love when they need it most
Someone you love is grieving. Do you know what to do, what to say, and how to help? Or do you say "I'm so sorry", pick up what everyone else does, and perpetuate the mistakes?
cOMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATIONS: DESKTOP REFERENCE FOR TIMES OF TRANSITION
- 32 Effective Questions to Ask During Life Transitions
- 26 Compassionate Things to Say in a Client’s Toughest Times
- Ways to Acknowledge the Mixed Experience of Positive Transitions
- Phrases to Avoid When Offering Support or Comfort
- 10-Step Protocol for Attending Services After a Death