Amy Introduces Our Master Class
- Gail Andrews, Custom Financial Design
“Worth the time and money. I took away many ideas on how to incorporate what I learned into my business.”
- Jane Yoo, Jane Financial, LLC
“Excellent on all levels. Amy enables us to be better advisors, and simply better human beings.”
- Molly Thomas, Abacus Planning
Professional Skills for Client Life Transitions
- How many client funerals did you attend in the last year?
- How many clients were divorced? Did they retire?
- How many were affected by dementia?
When clients are affected by tragedy, illness, or life-changing transitions, you know how to handle the money. But they want more. They want an advisor with the depth, knowledge, and skill to support them in non-financial ways as well. If they don’t get it, they will look for someone else. This training is hard to come by. Until now.
Our class is live, and virtual.
Our next session is September 16 - 18, 2020.
The registration fee is $1,276 per-person.
Each person who attends must use a computer with webcam and audio.
- You have clients going through illness, death, divorce, job loss, market collapse, or major transition, and you want to serve them in ways most advisors don't.
- Your stomach churns and you feel awkward at visitations, funerals, or post-death appointments, when greeting a terminally ill person.
- You need to know how to emotionally attend to a divorcing spouse differently than a widowed spouse.
- Your clients are aging and you want to make sure you are comprehensively protecting your firm and your client before there is a problem.
- You have questions about diminishing capacity, what to watch for, the diseases that cause dementia, or what to do when you suspect something is wrong.
- You are concerned about the levels of fraud, scams, and financial exploitation that your clients may be susceptible to.
- Your clients are touched by suicide and you need to know how to support them.
- You think you do a better than average job comforting clients in transition, but you'd like to take your skills up a notch.
- You attended a one- or two-hour Corgenius session at a conference or event and wished you had more time.
- You want to do things that are good for your clients and also happen to be very good for client retention and referrals.
- You have the courage and tenacity to face topics that others avoid in order to grow both personally and professionally.
|CEU||18 Continuing Education Credits|
|Time CST|| 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday|
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday
|Place||Virtual - using the world-class Adobe Connect platform.|
|Our Phone||847.882.3491, ext: 3|
|Discount||Enjoy a 10% discount when you register 2 or more people from the same company.|
| The Registration Cost Includes:|