Amy Introduces Our Master Class
- Gail Andrews, Custom Financial Design
“Worth the time and money. I took away many ideas on how to incorporate what I learned into my business.”
- Jane Yoo, Jane Financial, LLC
“Excellent on all levels. Amy enables us to be better advisors, and simply better human beings.”
- Molly Thomas, Abacus Planning
Professional Skills for Client Life Transitions
- How many client funerals did you attend in the last year?
- How many clients were divorced? Did they retire?
- How many were affected by dementia?
When clients are affected by tragedy, illness, or life-changing transitions, you know how to handle the money. But they want more. They want an advisor with the depth, knowledge, and skill to support them in non-financial ways as well. If they don’t get it, they will look for someone else. This training is hard to come by. Until now.
- You have clients going through illness, death, divorce, job loss, market collapse, or major transition, and you want to serve them in ways most advisors don't.
- Your stomach churns and you feel awkward at visitations, funerals, or post-death appointments, when greeting a terminally ill person.
- You need to know how to emotionally attend to a divorcing spouse differently than a widowed spouse.
- Your clients are aging and you want to make sure you are comprehensively protecting your firm and your client before there is a problem.
- You have questions about diminishing capacity, what to watch for, the diseases that cause dementia, or what to do when you suspect something is wrong.
- You are concerned about the levels of fraud, scams, and financial exploitation that your clients may be susceptible to.
- Your clients are touched by suicide and you need to know how to support them.
- You think you do a better than average job comforting clients in transition, but you'd like to take your skills up a notch.
- You attended a one- or two-hour Corgenius session at a conference or event and wished you had more time.
- You want to do things that are good for your clients and also happen to be very good for client retention and referrals.
- You have the courage and tenacity to face topics that others avoid in order to grow both personally and professionally.
|CEU||18 Continuing Education Credits|
|Time|| 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday|
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday
|Place|| DoubleTree by Hilton in Rosemont|
10 to 20 minutes by free shuttle from O'Hare airport
5460 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
|Our Phone||847.882.3491, ext:|
|Meals||All meals and beverages are included for the entire class except for the night of leisure on Thursday.|
|Discount||Enjoy a 10% discount when you register 2 or more people from the same company.|
| The Registration Cost Includes:|