- Each time we receive a referral that leads to a Corgenius engagement, we make an investment.
- In addition to the investments made on behalf of our client friends, Corgenius invests in a new entrepreneur every month.
- A person or company who invests through Kiva does not earn interest on the loan. As a loan is repaid the money accumulates in one's Kiva account from which it can be withdrawn or reinvested.
- Corgenius reinvests the money so that all investments we make through this program perpetually remain in Kiva to fund another entrepreneur. Browse the rest of the Kiva site to learn the details about how the organization works.
- Our corporate portfolio of entrepreneurs is an interesting and diverse group of people. From young to old they are working hard to improve themselves and their corner of our world. It is a small but important delight for us to participate in their lives!
Amy is a regular, pro-bono speaker, and member of the advisory team for this group.,
Camp Widow® is a unique and incredible experience. This innovative program provides practical tools and research-informed resources for widowed persons rebuilding their lives in the aftermath of the death of a spouse or partner. We offer both weekend long and one day events across the United States and in a variety of International locations.
Camp Widow® blends elements of three event styles: a conference format, an inspiring retreat and a reunion with great friends. Campers are encouraged to personalize their weekend to best fit their needs taking into account the time since loss, current areas of focus for healing and the need for self-care as we do the emotional work of healing.